Monday, June 14, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!

Our baby turns 1 TOMORROW!!!

This has been the best year of my life! I can't imagine my life without Landon! Having a child has changed my outlook on life. He has made each and every day so special!!!!

Every milestone has been so amazing.. holding you for the first time, your first smile, to the first laugh, rolling over, sitting up on your own, crawling, pulling yourself up, teething, holding your own bottle, saying Mama & Dada, taking your first steps, waving hi and bye bye, all the hugs you love giving & even sticking your tongue out!
Everyday gets more interesting and even more amazing!

I thank god everyday for my healthy son, and I truly feel like I am the luckiest mommy in the world to have such a handsome little man!


Landon, Mommy loves you more than the world!!!!!
Happy 1st Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: