I'm having a lay my head on the desk and nap, kind of day!
So what is 1 thing that can put this girl in a better mood......
(other than alcohol, only because it isn't allowed at work. hehe)
Yep, White Castle Cheeseburgers!!!!
Mmmmm!!
Happy Day!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ha, i just love how you take pictures of yourself at work! lol. oh and where did you get that shirt? old navy? how come i can't find cute shirts at old navy, EVER! ugh. fml.
2 comments:
ha, i just love how you take pictures of yourself at work! lol.
oh and where did you get that shirt? old navy? how come i can't find cute shirts at old navy, EVER! ugh. fml.
ha! what else do I have to do???
yep, Old Navy! I just bought it last night. On Sale for $8.
It was next to the pajama pants, so it might be a pajama top?? lol whoops!
Post a Comment