Friday, February 14, 2014

5 on Friday


I'm linking up for 5 on Friday with a couple of lovely ladies! 
(gosh, I really.. really.. really miss blogging!!!!)


One.
Today. 
Bah Humbug!
Seriously. I just want to go to sleep and wake up and it be Saturday, February 15th.
I've never been a fan of today, but this year.... this year can just suck it.
At least I have a hot date tonight with my BFF
She promised to dress sexy, bring wine AND put out.

^need
Maybe this day isn't so bad after all.

Two.
This weather. Oh Midwest weather!
It reached 50 yesterday! I contemplated putting on my swimsuit. It felt like a heatwave.
Today.. I look outside my office window and it's sleeting.
And the forecast for next week is in the 60's. Ayi. Make up your mind.
But I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to go on walks and play outside with L&L! We're getting tired of riding bikes in the basement!
C'mon Spring!!!!!!!

Three.
I started a new diet 3 weeks ago.
So my plan on to eat healthy, check! and join the gym, check!
I started taking something called Plexus Slim
3 weeks later and I'm down 14 pounds. 
OK, so some of that might be stress.
But my clothes are falling off and I'm. loving. it. 
(if you want more details on Plexus, let me know!! I don't sell it, but I can point you in the right direction.)

Four.
Why does it seem like every blogger is a profession photographer?
I seriously browse through blogs and think WTF. How can you make a picture of a cookie look so damn good?
Like Seriously, I want to lick my screen.. awkward..
I don't get it. 
Maybe I need to put down my iPhone and pick up that $800 camera I HAD-TO-HAVE 5 years ago that I still don't know how to use.

Five.
that is all.

Have a great weekend!!!
and Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovey people! ;)

XO

1 comment:

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

Plexis - what? Give me the deets!!

LOVES YOU!