Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bumbo Pics! *stolen*

Stole this idea from Cass. sorry sister, don't get mad ;)

All of the pictures below were taken when they were both 10 weeks old.

crazy that I thought Landon had a lot of hair when he was born!!! lol
love the old man socks in this picture!! hehe, sorry Lannon!

*pretty sure she is already yelling at Landon in this picture!* lol

Do you think they look alike? I've been having a lot of people lately tell me that Layla looks like Landon....I just don't see it yet!

What do you think?

6 comments:

Heather said...

Dude...cover up that hair and they are mirror images of each other!!

Anonymous said...

I think they look a lot alike. So cute!!

Ashley Mitchell said...

Ditto to what Heather said!

Lara said...

I see similar features. I STILL cannot believe Layla's hair!

Shannon Snodgrass said...

Layla is Landon's mini me with dark hair, lol.

How old was Landon in his Bumbo?? Too cute :)

Kim Luke said...

the first picture of Landon was at 10 weeks. the 2nd picture might have been at 12 weeks.

I just don't see it yet! lol
I thought they looked a lot alike at birth