Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

I came across this woman Kami's blog.
This is your warning! Do not read if you don't want to shed a few tears.

Truly opens my eyes on what I am thankful for.
Losing Landon's twin was hard. It hurt. It still hurts. There are days I sit and hold Landon and just cry. No one will ever know the emptiness, pain and guilt you feel unless you have lost a baby. But what Kami has gone through the past week, I just can't imagine. I never want to feel the pain she does. I hurt for her.


I am so thankful for my two healthy babies. My life has been completely turned around since
having them. Nothing else in the world matters and I have never felt so much love when I look into their eyes.
Thank you God for my two healthy babies!!!!


7 comments:

Cassie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sarah said...

Amen sister!

Love those outfits btw :)

Ashley Mitchell said...

So true!

Ashley Mitchell said...

So true!

Lara said...

We all have lots to be thankful for!

Adrien said...

Thanks for sharing that! :)

sblind2 said...

You warned me, but I did it anyways....prayers with that family! :,(
You are very blessed because you have the cutest turkeys around!!