Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's OK!

Happy Thursday
 Happy Anniversary to Dane and I. 
4 years.
Some how we survived year 3. Barely!

It's OK that I won't see him at all today.
Last year we spent the day in bed all day with the flu.
This year I work during the day, and he works all night.
Woo.

It's OK that Landon called me 'mommylicious" last night. And I told him he can call me that all the time if he wanted. Of course after I laughed for 5 minutes. I have no idea where this kid comes up with this stuff at!

It's OK to keep looking at my new shoes.
I only had to ask for them 345374 times. Eeek! Stoked!!

It's OK that it's 41 degrees outside, and I'm wearing a skirt and open toe shoes.

It's OK to not have 1 Christmas present bought yet. Last year I was DONE on Black Friday! 
I haven't even started yet.

It's OK to be super excited about being in my 1st calendar. more details to come later.. :)

Have a awesome Thursday!
What are you OK with today?!?!
xo

8 comments:

Cassie said...

oh lawd, i need the hot calendar deets! lol.

The Pink Growl said...

I need those shoes! What size are they? Let's share :) Happy Anniversary to you & Dane! I wish you nothing but the very best my love! HUGS! XOXOX

Unknown said...

haha I was the same when I got my sperry's - so in love with them!! If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest post. xo

fashionable footprints

Shannon Snodgrass said...

Caauuuute shoes!!! I <3 Sperrys!

Happy Anniversary to you and Dane. I wish you many many more years of love and happiness!! I'm rooting for you :)

Do tell on the 1st calendar??!!??

I'm okay with my hubby now working 2nd shift... kinda, sorta, okay not really :( Will we ever see each other?? I guess I'm going to have to get creative :)- You're going to have to tell me how you do it, PLEASE!

elise said...

new[est] follower! loving your blog so far! can't wait to keep following along! ADORE those shoes!

stop by sometime!
kalobandelise.blogspot.com

Jennifer R said...

LOVE your blog!!

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

LOOOOVE Sperrys! Most comfortable shoes ever and happy anniversary!

Newest follower :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you
Here is my web page ... diets that work fast