Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Rambles

Happy uhhhh Tuesday.
Tomorrow is a half day.
I'm off Thursday AND Friday.
As Tim McGraw would say... TRUCK YEAAH!

Obsessed with my new shoes.
Wearing them today. and my feet feel amazing.
Ok that's a lie. They hurt. BUT I love them. So the pain is worth it!

My beautiful friend Kim is new to the blogging world. Go to her BLOG and follow her.
She's HILARIOUS.

I love this.
and I pray my friends know that I am there for them NO MATTER WHAT.
Sometimes just wish they had the same respect for me.
moving on.


Moms, Dads, Aunts, Uncles.... Use it.
It expires tomorrow.
You're welcome.

My car 2 years ago on Black Friday.
Does anyone else get this excited to shop all night long!?!?! 
I. LOVE. IT!!!!
I love sitting at the table with my mom and sister on Thanksgiving and going through sale ads!


Who needs a wrap?
You know you're going to need it after your big feast on Thursday.
I have a couple on hand. Let me know if you're interested!




Alright. So go out buy yourself new cute but painful shoes, visit Kim's blog, be there for your friends-- NO MATTER WHAT, use that coupon today or tomorrow, go Black Friday shopping and spend money you don't have, pig out then wrap!

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!
See you when I see you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Shoes will be bought Friday and THANKS DUDE for the shout out. youre badass and hey.... Ill be here for ya through whatever crazy shit you get mixed into so long as you are here AT WORK to listen to all my crazy life shit.

Cassie said...

ha love this!

i'm here for you NO MATTER WHAT!! i lovie you salt!!

Adrien said...

That car picture cracks me up!! :D

The Pink Growl said...

XOXOX Love you and here for you ALWAYS! :)

Ashley said...

Love love love those shoes!

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Just stumbled across your blog and for starters, those heels are to die for! (and aren't the cutest shoes always the most uncomfortable!?)

And I couldn't stop laughing and be in complete awe about what your car looked like on Black Friday a few years ago! That is crazy (but kudos for getting it all to fit in there! haha!)