Thursday, October 13, 2011

1 Month, Already?!?!

Happy 1 month to my beautiful daughter, Layla Ann!

Our little photo session this morning! :)



Ugh. 1 month. ALREADY!!!!


Why does 1 month of pregnancy seem to drag on but 1 month of your child's life goes by overnight?!


Pure Craziness!


Love you bigger than the world Ms. Layla!

So thankful God chose me to be your mommy!!!!!















And tonight is BNO! (Bloggers Night Out)..

I can't even begin to explain how EXCITED I am. This will be my first night out and first girl night out since January!



I plan on drinking a lot of these...




maybe a few of these...







and I might get a little wild and have some of these.


Oh, and of course some delicious mexican food!!!


I'm PUMPED!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

If I could hit LOVE IT 100 times, I would. Love everything about that post.

Sarah said...

She is starting to look sooo much like Landon!! Happy 1 month Layla :)

Mother of the Year Award to KIM!!! I never took pictures of the boys every month like that. ((nor ever did baby books)) Whoops. You go girl!!

See you tonight!! I have a feeling things might get a little crazy bahahaha.