Friday, January 13, 2012

Funky Town

I've been in such a funk this past week. To the extent that pretty much anything anyone says is going to piss me off or make me cry.
and it's not PMS, that was last week. I almost wish it were, so I would have something to blame it on at least.

I hate that no matter how excited you are about something, there is always going to be someone that is going to try and rain on your parade. whatever.

I hate that I'm the only one that does things that are necessary for our kids. Yes I get that I'm the mom, but I work nights a few days a week, that doesn't mean our kids go without baths, or medicine, or whatever else they do on a normal routine.

I hate that I finally find things I like online and I purchase them. put in my CC information, and you send me a email days later saying that item is out of stock. Really dickhead, then put out of stock on your website.

I hate that coconut twix has so many damn calories in them. I could eat 12.

I hate that days I don't have to get up at 5am, my husband bangs and clangs things around the house that wakes me. Landon. and Layla up.

I hate this weather!

I hate that I'm in this funk and bitching like crazy. But I don't want to bitch directly to people because I don't want to bring them down with me.

tired of hearing me bitch? well here, I'll give some positive things..

I love my kids more than anything in this entire world.
1 hour and 26 minutes until I'm off work and can go pick them up.

I love my husband. and I love him even more when he's quiet in the morning.

I love that I lost 2 more pounds this week.

I love our babysitter Shelbi. I love that Landon loves her and she loves them as much as we do.

I love that even though I ditched my BFF last night, that she still loves me today. Sorry again :(

I love that my dear friend Shannon won the headband on my giveaway! xoxo


Ok. I'm done.
Getting out of this funk!
Over it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about being in a funk. I think I am finally getting out of my funk. I have been bitchy pretty much all of 2012. YIKES I know! Poor Andy.
Going to see Blake Shelton should kick that funk to the curb.

Hopefully tonight's weather isn't like it was when we went to see Miranda.

Cassie said...

awwww i still love you! don't worry. i always think well, remember that one time she ripped her car door handle off because of me. it could be worse. bahahaha. love you bff!!

LETS DRINK MARGS!!!!!

Adrien said...

Sometimes you just need to get it off of your chest! I've been annoyed with the "out of stock" problem this week, too. Primarily with every single thing I want from Penney's. Take the dang thing down if you don't have anymore!

I hope this weekend turns things around for you! You are a great mom, and you have a great life and great friends, and those things don't come easily. It's WORK. Don't let anyone steal your joy. :)

Ashley Mitchell said...

Amen Adrien!