Friday, February 1, 2013

Confession Friday

Although I've had confession Wednesday AND Thursday.. 
I wanted to end the week with Confession Friday!

I confess I'm in denial about getting older. 
Yes, I'm only 25. But I keep telling myself that although my kids are getting older, I'm not.

I confess I have the itch to cut my hair. 
Ahhh. I can't decide!! I've grown my hair out for almost 5 years. I'M BORED WITH IT.
Seems like every girl has told me yes, and every guy has told me no.
yes yes, it's my decision. But I DON'T KNOW!!

I confess this is the week for pigs. Seriously. 
Congratulations. Ha!

I confess tonight I'm taking L&L shopping for Stella's birthday presents and I'm letting Landon pick out 100% of it. This should be interesting!!!!
(I'll give you the gift receipt Cassie!)

I confess that getting a simple message from someone this week has absolutely made my day! Thank you for the smiles!

I confess I found another boutique that I LOVE. (sorry im not sorry all the people who send me hate messages because I've got them addicted to Kiki La'Rue!
Check out Amy's site  Shop Miss Chic
I just ordered these!!! C'mon Summer!!!!

I confess I have a online shopping problem. I didn't think it was bad. but looking at my bank statements and my front porch looking like Christmas a few times a week has made me realize I have a problem. 

I confess I wish I had plans for Superbowl  L&L and I will be in our football gear and chowing down on finger foods. anyone want to join us?
I'm only watching for the commercials this year.
Anyone want to join us?!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!

What are you confessing?





9 comments:

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

I would be worried about someone that doesn't have a KKLR addiciton!! I finally got my hands on the Kenzie dress - sooo freaking excited to get it!!

Happy Friday!!!

Adrien said...

I'll join the boys and say, "noo!" don't cut your hair. Haha. I regret it every.single.time.

I confess that I'm super excited to go mattress shopping this weekend. (?) I'm an old lady!

Shannon Snodgrass said...

I confess that I've been staying up late just to see the new stock and to see if my latest "must have" is going to be in stock at KLR! DAMN YOU KIM LUKE (I still love you though)!!! They sucked me in again last night and I bought another top!

I confess I can't wait to pig out Super Bowl Sunday! Food and commercials are what's it all about when your fav team in not playing, Right?

The Pink Growl said...

I need to hear more about this little message... and I just have to confess that I love you!!! :) XOXO

sblind2 said...

I confess somedays I regret cutting my hair ... maybe just do a trim or a new color!

I think I'm going to take brody shopping or to go see Monsters Inc on Sunday .... ZERO interest in the game on Sunday!

Cassie said...

awwww i'm excited to see what he picks out! yay!!

Cassie said...

awwww i'm excited to see what he picks out! yay!!

Unknown said...

Ha! Your porch looks like Christmas. I love Christmas. I could see why you have a problem. :) I really like the look of your blog. And your countdown to Cancun is awesome. Following back.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I would rather on line shop than anything. I get so pissed if I find something I like in the store not in my size only to know I can get it on line. I did 95 percent of all my Christmas shopping on line the last 3 years. I love it