Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up!


Hey Errbody! 
A little late doing my update. I'll explain why in a few minutes.
Lets wrap up the weekend!

L&L had a snow day with Daddy on Friday. 
Landon was put to work
and Ms. Layla just watched, and refused to wear her hat.


As you know, Landon had his first sleep over on Friday.
If he had his way, we would have went to Monkey Joes then to Hooters.
Mother of the Year right here people.
We did go to Monkey Joes
Although both boys were a little hesitant about going up the slides and wanted to play in the baby area the first half hour, they quickly decided to give it a try and LOVED IT. 


lovie!

Saturday night Dane and I headed to the hockey game.
Great seats and All Inclusive. Boom! We had a great night!
and the man who never posts pictures on facebook, posts this of me.
Lovely.
And I was nice and didn't post this one of him.
hot. I know.
We ran into these guys at the game!
Of course, had to do our bff pose. except I totally threw things off because I changed my part. Eek. Sorry!
And my night ended like this.
whoops. It's a pretty funny story! :)

Sunday was a rough day.
We got call that my grandma who is fighting stage 4 lung cancer has taken a turn for the worst.
All the family headed to the hospital.
It was so hard seeing her in the condition she was in. I could hardly recognize her. She was not the same person I had just seen not too long ago.
A doctor (who I cant stand looking at now)
had pulled my dad out to the hallway and told him he didn't see her making it much longer. 6-12 hours tops.
Our entire family was a mess!
But we all knew with her condition she was in, it wouldn't be much longer. That was so hard to accept, and it was even harder watching my dad. 
Monday morning comes and she is still fighting. 
Her vitals were back up closer to normal, she looked better, she was talking better. I wanted to find that doctor and just scream at him.
If you aren't 10000000% sure, how can you say that to someone. UGH!
She is a feisty little woman (obviously where I get it from) and will continue fighting until her very last breath!
Please add her into your prayers tonight. She needs as many as she can get. Cancer is a very ugly diseases  It can completely tear your world apart in as little as 2 months!!!!!!

Have a Great Tuesday Everyone!

6 comments:

keepingupwithkristen said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma : ( It's so hard to see our loved ones in that state. I'll keep her in my prayers!

And thanks again, Dane..that picture of you was amazing. Seriously made my night.

Love you and Cassie's pose...do ya'll have a certain "side" you prefer to stand on? Some of my girls do and it drives me insane..left or right, I don't even care. Just throw the skinny arm pose in and I'm good!

Cassie said...

praying praying praying!!

Adrien said...

What an emotionally draining experience. Praying for peace and comfort for your grandma and your family!

Ashley Barnhill said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandma, but I'm glad she got better overnight! Praying for your family!

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandma. Praying for her and your entire family. Cancer is an awful awful disease!!

xoxo

Shannon Snodgrass said...

Never take one single moment for granted. Life can be so delicate sometimes. Watching a loved one go through this is heartache. I'm so sorry Kim. Thoughts and prayers sent your way love.

On a lighter note... Dane, Dane, Dane, you are hilarious ;-) Gotta love it!!