Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bump!

How Far Along: 38 weeks!! Yep, I got to skip 37 weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20lbs

Maternity Clothes: hate them. sick of them. they suck.

Sleep: about 2 hours. seems like I get my best sleep from 5-6:30 and Dane's alarm goes off. I want to cry every morning! baha Oh, and I get up to pee at least 4 times a night now. fun fun

What I miss: being able to breathe.

Cravings: Beer. lol

Symptoms: I feel as big as I look! I am miserable!!!!

Best Moment this week: Having the doctor tell me I went from 0cm to 2cm dilated in 1 week. Also that I'm measuring a week ahead of schedule, exactly what I was with Landon at 38 weeks--so he moved my due date up a week and said to expect a baby the same size as Landon! We'll see how right he is!
New due date/Induction date is set for September 22nd!!! Woohoo!!!! But Momma won't mind if you come a little early Lay!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

wooohoooo!!

Heather said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to see her!!!