Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 2. I got this!!

I'm here to report day 2!
Therefore I survived the grapefruit and the tuna.
Lets just say I absolutely HATE grapefruit. I was allowed 1/2. I think I actually ate 1/8. and I put the peanut butter on it. Otherwise that 1/8 wouldn't have went down. Disgusting, right.
Whatever it takes.
I bought the tuna that had jalapenos in it. omdelish!! I could have done a cartwheel in our lobby yesterday I was so excited that I actually LIKED IT!!
And it didn't smell bad. Normally the smell of tuna makes me gag.
Maybe I was just STARVING by time I got to eat my lunch that it didn't matter what it was, it was going in.
And dessert last night. Amazeballs.
I'm normally only a pregnant ice cream eater, but whoa, it hit the spot last night!!!!
 
I am the type of person who likes to weigh themselves EVERY MORNING. It was hard to look at the scale this morning and not get on it. Not until Saturday morning. No matter what my results are, I am pigging out on Saturday!!!!
 
 

DAY 2:
Breakfast--1 egg, 1 Slice of Toast, and 1/2 Banana
Lunch--1 Cup of Cottage Cheese (Or 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese, 1 Hard Boiled Egg, and 5 Saltine Crackers
Dinner--2 Hot Dogs, (no buns), 1 Cup of Broccoli, 1/2 Cup of Carrots, 1/2 Banana, and 1/2 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream


 
Lunch I'm going with the egg, cheese and crackers. Although 1 cup of cottage cheese sounds amazing and is a lot, I will feel like I'm eating more with the other because I have more of a variety.
 
So here's to day 2. and 2 meals with eggs.
This should be fun.
 
:P

5 comments:

Shannon Snodgrass said...

WOW, day 2 is mucho better.... except for the hot dogs! Can't stand the sight, smell or feel of them. What exactly is a hot dog? Mystery meat in a skin tube!!! LOL

Agree, ice cream at the end of the day would be an absolute treat after grapefruit :))

Kim Luke said...

Bahah Thanks Shan. Now I'm super excited for my hot dogs tonight. lol
normally I drown my hot dog in mustard. I can't have anything on it tonight. :(

sblind2 said...

I'm interested to hear about these results ... =) Does it suggest you not to weigh everyday?

Kim Luke said...

No it doesn't.. but I am the type of person that if I don't see resuts righ taway, im most likely going to give up. and it's only 3 days. I think I can make it. :)

...... hopefully.

Ashley Mitchell said...

i pinned this the other day. i cant wait to see if it works!