Friday, January 18, 2013

Oh Baby!

If you haven't seen my facebook post yet, keep reading..

but before you read any further...

I AM NOT PREGNANT
OK??? 

OK. Now that's clear, we can continue.
A few girls were taking a silly "how many kids are you going to have" test on Facebook  I thought Ah what the hell, why not. So I took it. 
Here are my results:
Uhhh. You have got to me kidding me.
Maybe Landon's twin was a boy?? Could be.
Then we got to talking about some neat little pencil trick. Chick HERE to see what in the world I'm talking about.
So I get to work this morning and I'm thinking about it non stop. Seriously, curiosity KILLS me.
Then I remember my dress ripping at the hotel last Friday night in Nashville 
and I had a needle in thread in my purse still thanks to the awesome front desk at our hotel.
So.. Here goes nothing..


Might be the craziest thing EVER. I'm still in shock. lol

SO if you try it, let me know your results. I'm dying to know your results!

4 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

WAIT...are you pregnant????



BAHAHAHA I kid, I kid!

Cassie said...

bahahahahahahaha!

Kim Luke said...

both of you can kiss my ass :-*

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

Bahahhaaha....too funny!!