Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day!

The last holiday of the summer!! Yahhh!!
In past years, summer was ALWAYS my favorite season. But lately this fall weather has me in LOVE!!! Don't get me wrong, I love swimsuits, flip flops, tank tops & jean skirts...but just walking outside and sweating...is not my cup of tea!

Friday night I had a mommy's night out with my best friend of 10 years, Cassie. Boy do we still have it in us. I felt like we were in High School again. Just me & her being our crazy selves! It was so much fun!!!!! I sure felt it the next day.. but I would do it all over again this weekend!! :)

Saturday & Sunday we spent the day at my sisters house, and at her hometown parade & picnic. Landon is finally getting to the age where he enjoys going and riding some of the rides. This year he got to ride on the cars, the train, slide & the carousel!! He doesn't make any facial expressions the entire time...but the second the ride stops, or we take him off, he is M.A.D!! so cute!


No comments: