Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bump Update!



How Far Along: 26 weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +8. yep, that's a 6lb jump from last month! whoops!

Maternity Clothes: my Old Navy Maternity shorts are the worst purchase yet. the ride up my butt all.day.long. sorry, tmi :)

Gender: princess :)

Movement: I've felt her since about week 15, but lately she is getting really active & strong!!!

Sleep: avg 7 hours. can't complain!!!

What I miss: tanning!!!! (and beer)

Cravings: sweets!!! hints the 6lb weight gain!!

Symptoms: swollen feet just about every evening. but luckily goes away over night!

Best Moment this week: down to double digits!!! woohoo! 98 days & Counting!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

i told you about those shorts! don't go for walks wearing them, you wil be pulling wedgies the whole way!!

Anonymous said...

Your bump is just a nice perfect ball... So cute! I have good luck with JcPenny's maternity clothes and its always on sale :)
-Lara