Thursday, June 9, 2011

(not so) Stylish Award





Big thanks to Mrs. Roscow for giving me this award. I am very honored! :)


Now you get to enjoy reading 7 things about ME that you may or may not have already known! Enjoy!!

1. I pee with the door open, unless we have company of course. Do you find that gross? I guess I just got so use to Landon barging in, I just quit shutting the door.

2. I could eat pasta everyday of my life and never get tired of it. Red sauce, white sauce, both or butter! Doesn't matter to me!



3. I've found a love for creating invitations lately. I'm not sure what prompted it, but I could sit on the computer for hours and make them!

4. I will forever regret not going off to college after high school. I wish my priorities were in line 6 years ago, like they somewhat are now.. I don't regret where I am now, AT ALL, just would love to have an education to back me up. I do plan on going back to school---eventually.. it's just much much harder with two kids and a husband!



5. I have a fear that every time I get in the car with someone else that we are going to be t-boned or in a accident somehow.. horrible!! But when I'm not driving it scares the heck out of me and I have like flash blacks of accidents.. but from like scenes of movies. It's pretty creepy!




6. As open and outspoken as I am, I have many secrets that no one in the entire world will ever know. I don't know why, But there are somethings that I am afraid to tell people because I'm afraid of being judged.



7. The ONLY time I eat ice cream is when I'm pregnant. I don't know why, but all the other time I hate it! And Landon has only tried it once, and he won't eat it either! We're weird-o's!





So now I get to pass this on :)
I choose the lovely Jamie!

She is new to the blog world, so go on over and see what she's all about! And don't forget to become a follower!!!

No comments: