Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Well it definitely feels like I just did a weekend wrap up..
My weekend obviously went by way too fast!!

Friday night we went to the Millstadt Fireman's picnic. Landon of course LOOOOVED the rides again! But $2 for one ride. geesh, I guess I'm just cheap! At least the cars seemed to go around a few more times unlike the Red Bud picnic! lol
After riding the rides we decided to play games! I definitely like bringing these home more than silly stuffed animals!
Saturday we hung out at the pool and relaxed at home. Saturday night Landon and I ran to Wal-Mart to find a home for his new friends.
Meet Manny and Mater.
So far they have been staying in Landon's room.. He sneaks up and gets a little too curious sometimes, but he's learning that the fish need to stay in their home to survive.
We had a low key night, Dane grilled steaks outside & we watched movies. If your in the mood for grilling steaks anytime soon, pick up this marinade...
we put our steaks in this in the morning, and OH MM GEE! They were amazing!!!! I can honestly say I don't ever want a steak from home without it soaking in this before!! I'm a huge dipper and my steak didn't need anything. No ranch, bbq sauce, steak sauce, NOTHING! Yumm!! And it was less than $3 from Wal-mart!
Sunday was my nephew Jayden's birthday party at the park in Dupo. It was miserably hot, but he had a great party!!! After the party we went home and took a nice long nap in the ac then headed back to Dupo for dinner at my dads! Again, as I've mentioned before.. he is the best damn cook EVER!!!! After eating as much Chicken Ala King as we could, we headed home and stopped for a much wanted coconut sno cone!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Only 79 days to go!! :)

No comments: