Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Favorite Link Up!

Copying my BEST FRAND this week on Friday Favorites!
Link up!


favorite office find:
because how many of you can say you have barf bags at work? Bahaha!


favorite picture of the week:

my boys at the tractor pull on Monday <3
Silly sun!



favorite pinterest quote:
It's Friday, why not?!?!


favorite new haircut:
Clearly I wouldn't need a cut for this. but why the hell won't my hair do this?!?!?!
Love it!

favorite e-card of the week:


 bahahaha. laugh every single time!!!

favorite new site:
duh! Place your order TODAY!! You won't be disappointed!!!!!


Super excited for this weekend! So many fun things planned!!!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!
xo

5 comments:

Emily Montgomery said...

You coming to the pool party?

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah knees to chest! I love it Soo true though.

Shannon Snodgrass said...

LOL, I sell barf bags, mostly to the pediatric accounts (I'm guessing for for the sick kids). Lambert Airport use to buy them from us back in the day.

LOVE your daddy/Landon photo! You have two very handsome boys there :)

Can't stop laughing at your e-card. Funny shit!! bahahahaha

I'll text you the days I took off and hopefully we can get together :)) I really want Victoria to meet Layla. She loves little kids <3

Have a GREAT weekend....xoxo

Cassie said...

oh my gosh that e-card is cracking me up!!!

The Pink Growl said...

I see that girl's hair all over Pinterest and it's adorable!