Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's OK Thursday

2nd link up! Get excited!!!
Today I am linking up with Amber for It's OK Thursday!
Check it!

It's OK to be in the best mood today.

Today is my FRIDAAAAY!
The pool is screaming my name tomorrow!!! :)

It's OK that Luke Bryan wrote key words to the national anthem on his hand... I still love him, and I am still camping out for his concert tickets tonight.
(yes, I said camping out!!!! they go on sale tomorrow at 10am!! ahhhh)

It's OK to be IN LUST LOVE with this guy.
Meet Kip Moore.
ahh. LOVIE 
 Begggginnnn for another kissssssssss! mmm.
Ok, moving on..

It's OK to eat more in 1 day than you have in a week. aka- my day yesterday. oh my word. idk what my deal was!!!!

It's OK to go to the mall with your kids and buy nothing for them except M&M's.
Momma needed this!!
and I scored this adorable dress from DEB for only $10. And there are 5 different colors. I'm going back!!

It's OK to be a 3 or 4 tattoo momma.. I'm 99% sure I have #3 AND #4 picked out!!!
I love ink!

It's OK to read this quote over. and over. and over. again!
Love!!

It's OK to have only made 2 car payments on my new to me car, and I'm already looking for something new. I mean, what do you expect. I'm 24 and I've had 10 cars... Bahaha!

It's OK that one of my favorite times of the day is when I get off work and headed to pick up my kids. Alone time in the car to blast my radio, windows down and singing at the top of my lungs without my adorable 3 year old telling me to 'stop that mommy' in the backseat!

Happy Thursday!!
See Ya'll Monday!!!

XO

3 comments:

Cassie said...

i need to get you the kip moore cd - it's sooooo good.
amazeballs actually!!

i'm not going to lie i do love me some alone car driving too.

yay for happy kim!!
lub you!

Kim Luke said...

I have it on my phone, but for sure NEED it for my car! Please do that today!!!

It's been a long time, and it's still a long road.. but Yes, SO GLAD to be somewhat back!! :)

lub you!

Katie said...

yea for being in such a great mood! what a good dress and such a good deal!!