Monday, July 16, 2012

If you got it, flaunt it!

Happy Monday!

Since I have been known to 'flaunt' things in my life..sooo.. let's do this.
Lets just say I had a pretty awesome weekend!!

Friday I was off work- Scored 5th row tickets to see these hotties!
Then me and the kiddos went to hang out with my awesome friend Amy at her dad's pool.
Home girl has had a week from hell, she deserved to chug this bottle of wine!!!!
Love ya girl!

Friday night we chilled at home, chowed down from frozen pizza and Landon washed his truck. Like 6 times.
Mainly just the hood, but hey! it was cute!!!!!
Saturday we went to pool for a couple hours and took a awesome nap!
Then I headed to the grizzlies stadium where my boss had a suite for us!
Missing a few co workers- but we had a awesome time!!!
And my BFF joined us!
Isn't she beautiful!?! and I lovie her yellow shorts!
ps. can i borrow them? ;) 
You know, because 1 is never enough! 
'

Sunday I woke up around 6:30, walked downstairs to get a bottle of water and had to lay on the couch. There was no way I was making it back upstairs. I was dizzy and sweating just from the walk downstairs. LOL 30 minutes later I was able to make it back up and in my bed! Whew! 9:30 rolls around and I feel like a total different person than I had just 3 hours earlier!
Although I still wasn't moving very fast. We laid around most of the day!
<3
And headed to Fairview for Dane to retire his phone from 1999 and upgraded to a iPhone.
You know what that means??
Oh Lah! <3
hehe :)

Yep! Momma gets to facetime with the babies while I'm at work!!!!
So happy! Made my entire day!!! :)
Sunday night we relaxed at the pool again, double fisting my hangover away! Thank you bloody mary!



And you know I couldn't do my first post since my awesome anonymous follower's comment and not say something.
First thing first, No one is forcing you to follow my blog. to read the things on MY mind, the things going on in MY life.
I am not perfect, my kids aren't- (well that's a lie, they are pretty fucking perfect)
my husband isn't perfect, neither is our marriage. But not one word I have said on my facebook, blog, or any other form of "cyber world" has said differently.
If you feel the things I post on MY blog are fishing for compliments, I have to be completely honest with you. You can go fuck yourself.
Cray Bish!

:)
Have a great day friends!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

yay for an awesome weekend!
thanks again for letting me tag along on saturday.

isn't face-timing with your babies the best? i LOVE it!

sblind2 said...

Brody thinks every phone has Facetime. He's always like "I want to seeeee her" I'm like Gramie doesn't have a phone like that - LOL

well said at the bottom! =)

Shannon Snodgrass said...

YAY!!! So happy you're blogging again. I missed you're crazy, serious and down right funny thoughts and all your caute pics!

Thinking the Snodgrass family needs to get on team iPhone, like pronto! I need some face time with my baby girl :)

Angela Butkovich said...

Sorry for the language, but fuck that cowardly, anonymous follower. I love all your posts, pictures, and "flaunting." You have the cutest kids, and it's nice to know that while we all may look like we have the perfect life, some of us are brave enough to admit not everything is perfect all the time. I've never thought you were fishing for compliments or anything else that bitch insulted you for; I've always thought you're just being a "real" person, writing about what is on YOUR mind. And let's face it, a "real" girl is pretty hard to come by nowadays with all these "fake" girls. So keep on flaunting, girl! Why the hell not?!

The Pink Growl said...

I'm sooooooo jealous that you won those concert tickets!!! Where are you seeing them?? I've been thinking about getting tickets in Charlotte, but I'm running out of time! I love both of those, but especially Luke Bryan. He's my main squeeze!

Unknown said...

I love seeing the picture of you and Dane :) and of course you and Cassie too! :-)

Kim Luke said...

I actually didn't win the ticket. My sisters camped out for 17 HOURS to get them!!!!!!! haha crazy girls, but anything for LB! The show sold out in less than 20 minutes. CRAZY!!!!!

Thanks ladies!! <3

Yes Shannon, Definitely look into getting a iphone for facetime! I <3 it!!!