Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SO WHAT Wednesday

Linking up today for

*SO WHAT if Will Ferrell & Zach Galifianakis came into my work last night and I chose to relax at the pool with my kiddos! I got to see video and pictures. I feel like I was here!

*SO WHAT if I have absolutely no idea what we and the kids are going to do every night when the pool closes. We are there almost 4 nights a week!!!!

*SO WHAT if I'm kinda jealous of all the girls who are going to be losing inches tonight at the wrap party I am doing. I just might have to wrap tonight when I get home! The results are amazing people, you should try it!!!!

*SO WHAT if people judge you without knowing the truth. the WHOLE truth. shows your character. Take your own advice, treat others how you want to be treated. because sweetie, you are MEAN!!!!!

*SO WHAT if I want to go buy a new outfit for my date tomorrow! I am excited!

*SO WHAT if I needed a hair cut like 6 MONTHS AGO. My ends are so dead. I will probably need 4 inches off to make it look OK again. Wah!

*SO WHAT if all the clothes I bought from Adrien are suppose to be for Layla NEXT year. and they ALL almost fit her now!!! Oh how I love her chub! :)

*SO WHAT that while I was at Adrien's getting the things.... I couldn't help but want to rub her belly. Nooo, I did not do it.. But seriously. TOO CUTE! I miss my prego belly.     
.Sometimes.

Happy Hump Day!
Try not to melt in this heat!

6 comments:

Meagan said...

I say go get a new hot outfit for date night & enjoy it!!

I'm thinking I want to do a wrap sometime soon!

Kim Luke said...

Yaahh! I love new clothes! :)

Let me know, I can bring one to you anytime! Or if you are interested in having a party, let me know!

Adrien said...

Hehe, my kids were always ahead, too! Love those chunky monkeys! Sorry you had to see us in our "please excuse us, we're a mess" state yesterday. Baha. :D

Kim Luke said...

Haha! I still laugh when I think of how ZONKED Gracie was on the couch! Lol

Unknown said...

Buy a new outfit :) I just had a huge yard sale to make money for Vegas that leave for on Monday....but I just went out an bought all new clothes....lol!

Shannon Snodgrass said...

YAY for date nights!!!! I say go get a cute summer hair cut (not to short, lovie your long hair) and a smokin date night outfit and have yourself a great time :))

Once again, wishing we lived closer. I would love to watch your kiddos while you're out. Victoria would LOVE them!

I went to a wrap party and caught so much shit... "why are you here", "you don't need this", blah, blah, blah! Yea right!! I'm telling you, I have "cushion" were I didn't before and it needs to exit immediately! It's an optical illusion people because I'm six feet freakin tall. It's there, I promise!! I need some of these wraps you love so dearly :)