Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hey there.. I'm Back!

Hey Followers.. If I have any left that is!

I'm pretty sure this is the longest I've EVER gone between posts. (so this might be a long one)
3 looonng months.
and they were 3 of the hardest months I have ever had to deal with.
Ever.
Many mistakes, lessons learned, new friends, happy days and days where I wasn't sure if I was able to get out of bed.
Maybe someday I will get more into detail on that. I don't know.
But here I am.
Alive, healthy and still have 2 beeaaaaautiful babies!!!!
See! Told you. ;)

 
And Mr. Landon of course still has the same girl friend.
And as you can see, she still adores him! and although he is at the "I'm tough, and pretend not to like you" stage, it's obvious he still adores her too!
As Kip Moore says, there is  'somethin bout a truck'.


 Landon recently celebrated his 3rd, YES THIRD, birthday!!
and I am so proud to say he is FINAAAALLLLLYYYYYY potty trained.
even if he occasionally goes potty outside. no shame people, no shame!
I told myself I would NOT have a birthday boy in diapers. and sure enough. THE WEEK of his birthday, he finally got it!!!
PTL PTL PTL
It's amazing only having 1 in diapers.
C'mon Layla, get ahead of schedule!!!!!!


Speaking of Layla. She is already 9 months old ...
and has hair halfway down her back!!!!
I look at babies her age who are bald and to me they look funny.. I can only imagine how you momma with bald babies look at my crazy hair baby!! haha

 
 I've been staying busy with work. Finally *knock on wood* I am back to working just 5 days a week. For a few months I was working 6 and 7 days a week. Exhausting I tell you!

But this hottie flew into my work last week...
 Yep, that's YADI!
Notice his hard nipples. hehe
annnyyywaaayyss..

I won tickets off 93.7 The Bull to meet all of these awesome artists..

Thompson Square.
Seriously, like the perfect little couple. And when they sing on stage, you truly can feel the love.
sigh.

Darius Rucker.
who loved me and Brandi.
We were first in line to meet him, and all got the talk from his manager how there was no kissing, no licking, etc. etc.
but Darius looks at me and says I have permission to lick him.
Bahaha, Yum! :P

and my favorite, Lady Antebellum!
We had a 20 minute Q&A with them before the show.
Then I had the pleasure of Charles wiping the sweat of the back of my leg. Yes people, because it was THAT HOT. 100+ degrees at a outdoor concert!! But So worth it!!




A friend of mine introduced me to ItWorks! products about a month ago and I have to say, I LOVE THEM!!!
I signed up to be a distributor after i seen the results it gave the ladies at my party. And although I am not doing it right now as a source of income, I am still getting as many wraps to the ladies who ask for them.
Hopefully someday I will get more involved with it because It really Works!!!!!
Looks silly, I know. .
But here are my results after 2 wraps in 1 month.
 I'm hooked. and I want to wrap all the time!
Let me know if you want to try it! what do you have to lose?

 
I'll be off work soon..and I'm excited to spend the day with my lovebugs... and a few other pretty awesome people!! :)


Hope everyone has a great 4th!
XO!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back :)

Kim Luke said...

Thanks Lady!! <3

Adrien said...

So glad to see you back, girly!! So much going on! :) I'm going to need some of those wraps in a few months. Big time! Can pregnant ladies use them, or is it probably not a good idea? (My legs are GROSS!)

Kim Luke said...

Haha Adrien!! you will bounce right back, you always do! You cannot wrap while pregnant, but I can deliver you one the day you have him! lol ;)
Hope your feeling good this pregnancy.. I have A LOT of catching up to do with the Roberts!!!!!

Amy Willingham said...

Love lOve that dress in the last photo! Hoping everything gets better for u!!! Xoxo

Kim Luke said...

Thanks Amy!
the dress is from Body Central, Only $20 and super comfortable!