Wednesday, March 16, 2011

bump update

How Far Along: 12 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: -1.5 lbs. but don't ask me how. within the 24 hours of being weighed in I scarfed down 5 pieces of Papa John's pizza. baha!

Maternity Clothes: pants, yes please. shirts, I'm still OK

Gender: NO idea?!?!?! (I'm thinking BOY)

Movement: Nothing yet.

Sleep: Is getting better, I don't have to pee as often.

What I miss: Ibuprofen!!

Cravings: any cherry flavored soda and pears.

Symptoms: Nothing. Feeling pretty normal

Best Moment this week: hearing the baby on my Doppler at home for the first time, and of course getting my ultrasound! :) My cyst has gone down to about 1/4 of the size it was. Doctor and US tech were both soooo happy!! Whew, what a relief!!!


Baby says Hello Blogger Friends!!! And already sitting so proper with it's legs crossed. :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww...that's such a cute ultrasound pic!!

Kim Luke said...

Thank you :)
It didn't scan near as clear as the picture really is. You can see nearly every detail of the face. it's crazy!

Adrien said...

Aww...that is a cute picture. :) Any reasons why you think it's a boy? I was convinced Grace was a boy...but...obviously not, haha.

Kim Luke said...

I feel pretty much the exact same as I did with Landon. My sister Brandi has 4 boys.. I just don't see me having a girl! lol
And I swear I can see something in between the legs on the US. baha, I know its way too early to see anything.
I really want to buy that gender test at Walgreens. They obviously aren't 100% accurate, but I still think it will be fun! They are $30 tho and Dane said I was crazy! lol