Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 2

A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
My Sister Brandi!Not everyone is lucky enough to have a sister like me! Someone who has had my back my entire life!!!! For example, my first day of kindergarten. I got off the school bus from an exciting first day at school. and I ran up to our neighbor girl and gave her a hug. I was so excited, I just wanted to hug someone. lol well she pushes me down and yells at me. Big sister Brandi gets off the bus and grabs that girl by the hair of her head and LITERALLY swings her around and throws her 5 feet. I knew from then on she would have my back through anything!! LOLWe live about 10 minutes apart, spend at least 4 days a week together and talk on the phone at least 2 hours a day! We have a great friendship that I wouldn't trade for the world!
We are both stay at home mommies and our kiddos are sooo close!
She has 4 BOYS, yes FOUR! She tried and tried for that baby girl, but later on she will be thankful she has those 4 boys to be taking care of her and protecting her!

2 comments:

Adrien said...

I am loving all this sister love in blogland!

Sarah said...

I WANT a sister!!!