Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 11

A picture of something you hate


That my friends is REFRIED BEANS.

Not only do I hate the taste of them, I hate the smell, the texture, the looks, EVERYTHING. And I hate when people I am eating with eat them. I can't watch or I will have to get up and leave the table. Freaks me out! I can't put anything into my mouth that looks like that! YUCK! I am a double rice girl, and if they screw up and put refried beans on my plate, you better believe I pull the "I'm allergic, that's why I ordered it without" card. And I get a fresh new meal with NO refried beans that ever touched my plate!!!

So remember this for next time you eat Mexican with me... double the rice, please. :)

7 comments:

Cassie said...

beans, beans the magical fruit!

i love beans!!

Kim said...

the more you eat them, the more you toot!!

Heather said...

OMG...I might hate them too after that picutre. Ew.

Adrien said...

The more you toot, the better you feel, so eat some beans at every meal!

I love beans! Haha. Sorry, Kim. :D

Kim said...

haha thats okay everyone. Dane loves beans too. and if we have leftovers at Tequilas and he wants to bring them home, you better believe he has his own seperate box for his beans! lol

Heather- google refried beans, tell me if you find a picture that actually looks good! uck!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am a double rice girl too! Refried beans gross me out!

Kim said...

Yay! I knew I loved you Kacie!!! haha You can have dinner with me anytime!!! ;)