Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 9

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

easy peasy!

MY MOMMA!!!

This woman is my backbone! We may not see eye to eye all the time, but what mother/daughter does??

We have had a battles, and she will forever be the one person I can count on for ANYTHING.

I think the reason I have a son is because GOD knew I couldn't handle someone like me. Hard to admit, lol But i don't know how my mom did it.

I remember some of our arguments when I was in High School, they would end in me running to my room as fast as I could...and a shoe goes flying past my head. I remember thinking to myself
"did she really just take off her shoes and throw them at me??" hahaha

She is the strongest woman I know, and I
THANK GOD FOR MY MOMMA!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

hahahahaha i laughed out loud at the shoe comment. i think i witnessed a few of those. lol. love ya debbie!!