Friday, March 4, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that my child will probably wear diaper until he is 12. he just doesn't know when he is going to the bathroom. well except #2 because he makes "the face". I swear he pees in the bathtub every time and he still looks down like wtf is that. ugh. frustrating!

I confess that when Adrien called her girls "lucky charms" on Tuesday... I went out and bought a box of lucky charms and I've been eating it all week!

I confess that Landon is the absolute WORST kid when we are out to dinner. I don't even know why we try anymore. I couldn't tell you the last time I ate a hot meal at a restaurant when he was along. We left Lotawata Creek last night around 7:30. and I finally got to enjoy my meal at 9 o'clock. once we were home. and it was reheated. :

I confess that people annoy me 10x worse now that I'm pregnant. I've almost told about 10 people to shut up on their facebook. I am so sick of negative people.
OK, harsh. and a lot of people probably don't care what I post either.. but YOUR ANNOYING ME. :)

I confess that I get up to pee at least 3 times in the middle of the night. I don't remember waking up this much when Landon was 7lbs and laying on my bladder.

I confess that I want to chop all of my hair off!!!

I confess that I really really really want to go to Mardi Gras tomorrow. Guess there is always next year.

I confess that my living room is probably destroyed right now because Landon has been running wild during my last 2 post! :)

Happy Friday Everyone! Have a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am with you 100% about the negative people. If you don't like your life, do something about it!

I confess that I forgot my healthy bottle of water in my car, and I'm too lazy to go get it so I'm drinking a contraband soda.

Sarah said...

I want to chop my hair off too!!! I'm just gonna wait til after the baby is born. Need a little somethin there to cover the bloated face!

Um, are you sure he's the WORST?? Luke is pretty terrible. YET we still go out to dinner?? Try owning a resteraunt. He can do whatever he wants at The Office, so therefore he thinks he can do whatever he wants at every other resteraunt.