Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 5

A picture of your favorite memory


My favorite memory is the day I became a mommy.
Words can't explain the feeling of finally meeting your baby after 9 long months!
From this moment on, my life was forever changed. I learned to love a way I didn't know was possible. The feeling was so overwhelming. I couldn't think straight, I couldn't stop smiling, or crying. There was so much joy that was just brought into my life. It was by far the best thing that has EVER happened to me!!!! And when I looked up at Dane and seen had the exact same expression on his face as mine, I knew we would be OK. I knew our fears of being first time parents were gone! We were going to be okay, we would be just fine!!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

awwww, you are SUCH a good mommy!! loves you.

Kim Luke said...

love you bff!! your a great mommy too!!! and ps. its 10:30 and you don't have a blog post today....
you gave up facebook, that means you can't slack on your blog! :)

Adrien said...

And you get to do it all over again! :)

Kim Luke said...

I know!!! How lucky am I!!! :)