Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 1

A picture of yourself with ten facts
1. i can't wait to go back to school someday.
2. being a mommy is the best, most rewarding job i have ever had.
3. i am more afraid and nervous about baby #2 than i was with Landon. the thought of having 2 kids scares the hell out of me.
4. i can't keep polish on my fingernails for the life of me. i paint my nails and it is almost all gone within 24 hours because i sit and pick it off. ugh.
5. i am a very jealous person.
6. im loud.
7. i sometimes snort when i laugh.
8. i know i'm going to have another boy, and i only have girl names picked out.
9. i drive fast.
10. i am me, take it or leave it! :)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

you do to have a boy name, remember the singer "i'm a little more country than that..." i loved that name the second you told me it was a possibility!!