Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A-Z All About ME!

I took this off of a friends blog today!

The house is quiet because Landon is sleeping, and well...if I do this I can postpone cleaning! :)

Play Along! I'd love to know more about you!

A. Age: 23


B. Bed size: King! Which still isn't big enough on the nights Landon decides to sleep with us!


C. Chore you dislike: folding and putting away laundry. I don't mind washing it, its the aftermath I hate! .


D. Dogs: 2, Envy & Lola


E. Essential start to your day: potty break then getting Landon a glass of milk


F. Favorite color: Purple, Pink & Lime Green


G. Gold or silver: Silver


H. Height: 5'6"


I. Instruments you play(ed): clarinet and the air guitar! ha!


J. Job title: Stay at home mommy & wife


K. Kids: Landon & Baby No Name :)


L. Live: In a house in Waterloo, IL


M. Mom’s name: Debbie


N. Nicknames: Mommy, Kimi, Kim Kim


O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I had Landon


P. Pet peeves: #1 thing that drives me crazy is when people sing the wrong lyrics to a song. drives me nuts! lol


Q. Quote from a movie: Seriously, all I can think about right now is quotes from Toy Story. so. "You forgot rootinst tootinst" - Woody (Danes favorite part of the entire movie! LOL)


R. ?? There is no R? Ok, I'll make one up. Radio Station: 92.3, 93.7 & 107.7


S. Siblings: 2 Older sisters & 1 younger brother


T. Time you wake up: normally between 7-8


U. Underwear: usually wear them everyday.


V. Vegetables you don’t like: peas


W. What makes you run late: My kid!


X. X-rays you’ve had: my ankles


Y. Yummy food you make: Potatoes on the grill. they are currently my new fav!


Z. Zoo animal favorites: I love looking at the monkeys & giraffes!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Omg! I didn't even realize that there was no "r" when I did mine! Wonder if I accidentally deleted it or if the person I copied it from didn't have it either?!

Kim Luke said...

hahah I have no idea! I typed I would add it in... then I realized I had NO IDEA what to write for R. lol O well :)